An aluminum door is a door made of aluminum as a raw material. Before using the aluminum door, it is necessary to purchase and install an aluminum door. What are the purchasing skills for an aluminum door? And what are the installation skills?
1. Look at the price
Under normal circumstances, the high-quality aluminum door cost is about 30% higher than that of low-quality aluminum doors due to high production costs. Some aluminum doors made of aluminum profiles with a wall thickness of only 0.6-0.8 mm have tensile strength and yield strength much lower than the relevant national standards, which is very unsafe to use.
In addition, there are many self-employed people who process aluminum doors at present, and they do not understand the structural characteristics and performance of aluminum doors. In order to reduce costs and cut corners and materials, shoddy products have great hidden dangers and are generally not suitable for use. It is best to choose products from regular aluminum door manufacturers.
2. Look at its details
High-quality aluminum doors, fine processing, careful installation, good sealing performance, and easy opening and closing. Inferior aluminum doors, blind selection of aluminum profile series and specifications, shoddy processing, sawing instead of milling, installation not in accordance with requirements, poor sealing performance, uneasy opening and closing, not only the wind and rain leaks and the glass bursts, but also when encountering strong wind and external force, it is easy to scrape or knock off the sliding part or the glass, destroying things and injuring people.
3. Look at the materials
The aluminum profile used for high-quality modern aluminium pivot doors, thickness, strength and oxide film, etc., should meet the relevant national standards, the wall thickness should be above 1.2 mm, the tensile strength should reach 157 newtons per square meter, and the yield strength should reach 157 newtons per square meter. mm 108 Newton, the oxide film thickness should reach 10 microns. If the above standards are not met, it is a poor-quality aluminum door and cannot be used.
1. Anti-corrosion treatment
(1) The anti-corrosion treatment of the side of the aluminum door frame, if required by the design, shall be carried out according to the design requirements. If there is no special design requirement, apply anti-corrosion asphalt paint on the sides around the door frame.
(2) Metal parts for installation such as connecting iron parts and fixing parts, except stainless steel, should be treated with anti-corrosion treatment.
2. In place and temporary fixation
According to the ink line of the installation position of the aluminum door, put the aluminum door into the hole and place it in place, insert the wooden wedge into the installation gap between the aluminum door frame and the surrounding walls, and adjust the horizontal, vertical, diagonal length of the door frame and the position and shape deviation to meet the requirements. The inspection standard is temporarily fixed with wooden wedges or other utensils.
3. The connection and fixation of the aluminum door frame and the wall
(1) Welding and fixing connecting iron parts and embedded parts: suitable for reinforced concrete and brick wall structures.
(2) The connecting iron parts are fixed with fasteners.
1) Nail shooting: suitable for reinforced concrete structures.
2) Special steel nails (cement nails): suitable for low-grade concrete and brick wall structures.
3) Metal expansion bolts: suitable for concrete structures.
4) Plastic expansion bolts: suitable for concrete structures.
5) No matter which method is used for fixing, the distance from the iron foot to the window corner should not be greater than 180MM, and the distance between the iron feet should be in accordance with the design requirements, and the distance should not be greater than 600MM.
4. Seal the gap between the aluminium door frame and the wall
(1) After the China security steel door is installed and fixed, the concealed project acceptance should be carried out first, and the sealing of the installation gap between the door frame and the wall should be carried out after the inspection is passed.
(2) The treatment of the installation gap between the door frame and the wall, if specified in the design, shall be carried out according to the design regulations. If the joint filling material is not specified in the design, it shall be filled with cement mortar, such as leaving a sealing groove on the outdoor side, and filling with waterproof sealant.
5. The installation hardware accessories are complete, and its use is guaranteed to be flexible.
6. Install the aluminum door leaf
The installation of the door leaf should be carried out after the surface decoration project of the wall of the opening is completed.
The choice of doors is also very important in contemporary families. It must meet the aesthetic requirements of contemporary people, be full of elegance, and be durable. Pay attention to quality and style, and finally pay attention to price. The aluminum door basically meets these requirements, with long service life and good decorative effect, which is the best choice of both worlds.